Happy Fathers Day Greetings 2017: Having the love of a father, the support of a gentle protective hand guiding you through all the tumultuous states of life is one of the greatest blessings that one can ever receive in a lifetime. A father is your friend, philosopher, and guide – someone you can always look up to. Father’s Day is here once again, and on this eve, we bring to you an assortment of fabulous fathers day greetings that range from the funny to the intense. Wish your dad with these mind-blowing happy father’s day greetings message on this father day. If you want to refer our father’s day cards to any of your friends, just click the given option and refer this page. Make this father’s day an occasion to remember!
It’s Fathers Day folks! Here is a platform to express your innermost feelings for your Papa. Send your father’s day greetings to us and let the world know how much you love and care for your Dad. Share old memories and dreams about future. Says sorry for all the troubles you gave him as a kid or just go ahead and say I Love You Dad. Space is all yours!!
You May Also Check Out:
- Happy Fathers Day Cards 2017 – Fathers Day Cards Ideas 2017
- Happy Fathers Day Pictures 2017 – Funny Fathers Day Pictures & Images
- Happy Fathers Day Greetings 2017 – Download Fathers Day Card Greetings
Happy Fathers Day Greetings – Father’s Day Greetings And Messages
Writing to your dad on Father’s Day can be difficult, even if he is a great guy. If he has a great sense of humor, you may want to write something hilarious. Other dads might require something sincere to make them feel appreciated. If you have done your card shopping, you might notice that many of the cards use stereotypes about dads to poke fun at what dads can be like. Golfing, grilling, drinking beer, and watching sports are the common themes for funny Father’s Day Greeting Cards. You can use the given quotes on your father day card.
Happy Father’s Day Greetings Quotes
- My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” – Jim Fox
- “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad” – Anne Geddes
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – JewishProverb
- “He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.” – Chelsea Clinton
- My Father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said A girls you never know what you can accomplish until you try. – Michael Jordan
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life. – Lee Iacocca
- My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me. – Jim VGirls
- My father didn’t tell me how to live he lived, and let me watch him do it. – Clarence Kelland
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. – Tim Russert
- Perhaps I was just trying to find a way to teach others what my father had taught me. – John Wooden
- The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. – John Wooden
- If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on, and the world has wasted a great deal of time. – Russell Hoban
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. – Sigmund Freud
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” – Robert Orben
Happy Fathers Day 2017 Greetings Messages
- I guess we could’ve asked for a better father, but I’m not sure God has figured out how to make one yet. Happy Father’s Day – Love [ your name(s) ].
- To the world’s greatest dad from the world’s greatest kids. Have an amazing Father’s Day, Love [ your names ].
- Happy Father’s Day! I may be taller than you now, but I still look up to you.
- Thank you for the comfort of knowing that whatever goes wrong, I have a dad who can fix it (unless it’s a leaky tap).
- We couldn’t have asked for a better father. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made and all the love you shared. Happy Father’s Day
- Happy Father’s Day papa bear!! Thanks for being a great dad. Love [ your name(s) ]
- Dad. We just want to say that we love you and that you truly deserve to have the best Father’s Day ever. Your loving kids [ your names ]
- Happy Father’s Day! We’re so proud to have you as a father! [ your name(s) ]
- Nobody compares to you Dad! You are the best father that a kid could ever ask for. I am thankful to God for providing me a Dad as wonderful as you. Love [ your name ]
- You’re the best dad that a [ son/ daughter ] could ever ask for. Thanks for always being there for me whenever I need you! Your loving [ your name ].
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who showed me the power of love through the good times and through the bad times.
- I know We don’t say this often enough, but we want to thank you for everything that you do for us and most importantly that we love you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day and thanking you for being my dad.
- There is no other bond like the bond between a father and a [ son/ daughter ]. We feel so lucky to have a fantastic father like you!
- Against all philosophies, sciences, counsels, logic, reasoning and self-motivation books, is that one smile from you that fills me with such energy as to make me feel like I can do everything possible and impossible. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am telling you a secret today but you have to promise you won’t tell mom about it. Promise? Okay! I love you more than mom. I always did.
- If there is one complaint I want to make with God is that He didn’t give me enough big words to talk about you and express my love for you ?? Happy Father’s Day!
- The best thing that God has ever blessed us with is a wonderful and caring dad like you. Happy Father’s Day
- Every time I reflect on one of my life’s accomplishments, I can’t help but realize that I achieved it because of something you taught me. Happy Father’s Day!
- I never understood why you did some of the things you did when I was younger. Now it all makes sense. Thanks, Dad and I love you.
- Why did you make us go to school? We’ve learned more from you than all of my teachers combined. Happy Father’s Day love [ your name(s) ]
- Everyone has a father, but I have the best. Happy Father’s Day!
- For all the help, love and support you gave us, We really appreciate it ?? Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad! You have always been there for me through thick and thin. There is no greater love than that. No matter wherever life takes me, I will always remember you with love.
- Happy Father’s Day dad – Whenever mom says NO, I used to ask you for a Big Yes. You were always there when I needed you the most. Your love was never ending and I love you so very much.
- Out of all of the fathers in the world, I think I got the pick of the bunch. Happy Father’s Day!
- Every day I see someone do something and think, “Didn’t his father teach him better than that?” Then I realize just how lucky I am. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day.
- Father’s Day is just one day of the year you get appreciated for being on call for me every day of the year. Thanks for being there and helping me when I need help.
You May Also Like:
- When Is Fathers Day 2017? Why Do We Celebrate Fathers Day?
- Happy Fathers Day Wishes 2017 – Best Wishes For Father’s Day 2017
- Happy Fathers Day Gift Ideas 2017 – Top 10 Father’s Day Gift Ideas For DAD
Happy Fathers Day Greetings For Card
Some of these cards illustrate fathers as idiots who sit on the couch with the remote in one hand and a beer bottle in the other while watching sports. Most fathers day greetings card don’t say something sincere and true like, “Dad, I am grateful for all the time you spent with me when I was growing up. You could have easily spent more time doing other things you wanted to do, but you were there for me.” This father’s day, think of something genuine to write to your dad, and if your dad wasn’t such a great father, then you can just sign one of the cards with the funny stereotype fathers day greetings messages.
- Dad, you have been one of my greatest influences in life. You have taught me many things, and the most important thing you have taught me is how to live a life with character.
- I went to the card store to buy you a funny Father’s Day card, but I couldn’t find one that made fun of a negative stereotype that you do. You must be a lot better than most dads. Thanks!
- I think God knew what he was doing when he chose you as my dad. He knew I would need someone patient, wise, and loving to raise me. Happy Father’s day!
- Daddy, thank you for doing fun things with me. I love you.
- Happy Father’s Day, to an awesome dad who should win a Nobel Peace Prize for putting up with me.
- Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example.
- Dad, at some point you have become my friend and one of the smartest people I know. Maybe you were always my friend, but you had to wait until I was mature enough to appreciate you.
- Happy Father’s Day to a father who is really grand. You’re my grandfather.
- “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” – Frank A. Clark
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
Happy Fathers Day Card Greetings
If your dad wasn’t such a great father, then you can still write something on his card. If you’re worried about what to write, here are some general statements for your not so great dad.
- Some dads are so terrible that their kids would be better off never having them at all. I’m happy to say that you aren’t one of them. You weren’t perfect, but I appreciate you despite your faults.
- You were the dad I needed in order to have my character strengthened.
- I learned some lessons from you, and I’m a better person because of that.
- Your Father’s Day gift from me is my genuine forgiveness for any and all mistakes you made as a parent. I also want to say thanks for the many things you did right.
- I’m not perfect, and neither are you. I do think that you’re the perfect dad for me right now, though.
Messages for Other Special Men – For an Adoptive Father
- If I had to choose between your time and your DNA for what makes a great dad, I would choose your time. And you have given me plenty of yours.
- Thanks for making the decision to be my dad even after you had met me. Not everyone can say that about their dad.
Father Day Greetings For a Step Father
- I hope you have a great Father’s Day. I appreciate you and the great influence you have had in my life.
- Step parents have it much harder than regular parents. You have to earn respect, instead of just getting it for free.
Happy Fathers Day Greeting For SMS, WhatsApp & Facebook
Download these fathers day greetings 2017 and send these father’s day greetings and messages pictures and wallpapers to your friends, family and loved ones to use on father day. Hope you all enjoyed the above collection of “Happy Fathers Day Greetings 2017” if you really enjoyed our collection and you want us to share happier father day greetings images with you all then do let us know in comments below. We again wish you a very Happy Fathers Day to all of you, may God bless you with lots of richness in your wonderful life. Thanks for visiting. For more updates on Happy Fathers Day 2017 please visit again.
Must Check About Fathers Day 2017: